Features & Benefits
- Extreme Precision & Accuracy, Flow Rates as Low as 100mL/minJust right for mice and other small animals
- Ambient Air or Compressed GasSaves time, increases accuracy, decreases WAG
- Less Waste Gas ExposureIncreases user safety
- Automated Anesthetic Delivery SystemEnsures precision to 0.1% for reproducable results
- No Annual Calibration or CertificationElectronic vaporizers utilizing active vaporization technology do not require annual maintenance and include a no-calibration certificate for facility inspections.
- Complies with Regulatory GuidelinesLow Flow vaporizers use less anesthetic and reduce exposure and waste anesthetic gas
- Integrated touch-screen display
- External 250 mL bottle connection and holder
- Anti-spill, anti-vapor bottle top adapter
- Two accessory adapter
- WAG canister and holder
- 1-Year 100% Parts & Labor Standard Warranty
- Premium Warranty Available
Anesthetic Delivery System
SomnoFlo draws anesthetic directly from the standard 250mL bottle placed in a convenient holder outside the vaporizer.
Operates With Ambient Air or Compressed Gas
SomnoFlo operates using an internal air pump with ambient air or with compressed gas. For gas supplied at > 15psi, the Somno-7305 Preset Pressure Reducer is required to regulate the pressure.
How Much Could You Save?
Calculate your savings using a
SomnoFlo® Digital Vaporizer vs. Traditional Vaporizer:
- Flow rate of 0.2 L/min for SomnoFlo & 2 L/min for Traditional
- Iso Concentration of 2%
- Annual calibration cost of $200 – $300* for Traditional.
- Average cost of a typical 250 mL bottle size of Iso is $35:
Volume x $35 x 4 = $Cost/year
- Compressed gas fees vary from academia to pharma. Most tanks are rented with fees for tank fill/replacement averaging ~ $1,000/year.
- Calculations are based upon a specific customer request, and can be adjusted to other specific uses.
|Standard No Charge||Basic $750||Premium $1,450|
|Coverage Period||1 Year||3 Years||3 Years|
|Controller (fire, flood, lightning)||x 1|
|Loaner Equipment (for use under warranty repairs)||$450/Week||$300/Week||Unlimited|
|Loaner Equipment — Shipping (for use under warranty repairs)||Next Day|
|Onsite Installation & Training (North America only)||Training|
|Expedited Repairs||x 1||24 Hours|
- Expedited repair time starts the business day after product is received and ends when shipped to customer.
- Basic and Premium Warranties are available in North America only.
- Customer is responsible to inform Kent Scientific when making a warranty claim.
- Extended warranties purchased after the original system sale are subject to approval. It may be necessary to have the controller returned for inspection before the purchase of the extended warranty.
SomnoFlo® Setup and Mouse Anesthesia Protocol
Demonstrating the Precision of Low-Flow Anesthesia Systems Observing the Tail Curl Reaction in an Anesthetized Mouse
I recently purchased a SomnoFlo and our folks love it!
We are very pleased with our new SomnoFlo. We often need to work in a small space so the size of a conventional vaporizer can be annoying. The SomnoFlo fits where we need it and is simple to setup and use. We’ve recommended it to other labs in similar situations to ours.
-The system sits upright so takes less counter space
-the system primes itself, empties itself and uses a bottle of isoflurane rather than the syringe – love this!