|Base Dimensions:||12.90" x 16.80"
(32.77 cm x 42.67 cm)
|15.75" x 17.80"
(40.01 cm x 45.21 cm)
|Stainless Steel Area:||11.90" x 7.90"
(30.23 cm x 20.07 cm)
|12.75" x 10.75"
(32.39 cm x 27.31 cm)
|Warming Surface Area:||6.6" x 5"
(16.51 cm x 12.7 cm)
|8.75" x 6.75"
(22.23 cm x 17.15 cm)
- Easy to clean, chemical-resistant surface
- Stainless steel surgical surface and magnetic base
- 2 magnetic anesthesia mask/intubation tubing stabilizers (1 small and 1 large)
- Magnetic limb positioners (4-pack with elastic wires)
- Elastomer wire positioner (1 meter)
- Detachable procedure bowl
- Disposable platform covers (5-pack)
- Easily connect a mouse or rat Intubation Kit with your SurgiSuite.
- Optional far infrared warming pad and controller lets you easily set and identify target temperature.
- Our optional LED Lighting and Magnification Kit includes 3 flexible LED lights, a clip-on magnifier and a USB power strip. Lighting plugs directly into the USB power strip (the USB strip must be connected to a power outlet). You can plug in up to 7 USB devices, each with its own on/off switch.
- Optional retractor wires and retractor tips provide maximum control with minimum clutter. Retractor wires lock into fixators to allow both linear and rotational adjustment over the entire length of the wire. Tips can be locked onto a wire for static retraction, or affixed to an elastic wire to form a dynamic retractor.
- If you would like to monitor and regulate the animal temperature, the PhysioSuite® with RightTemp® temperature monitoring and homeothermic control is available and easily connects to the warming pad.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines! SurgiSuite offers a wide range of restraint options, including a disposable surface and the ability to use tape, magnetic posts and elastic bands for tie downs
- The surgical area is surrounded by a ferro-magnetic stainless steel plate
- The surgical field is protected by a plastic cover
- The procedure bowl included with each platform can be used for quick access to gauze, cotton-tip applicators or to hold fluids; multiple bowls can be accommodated
- The included multi-positional stabilizers can be used to stabilize the animal or anesthesia tubing connected to your nose cone or tracheal tube inspiratory and expiratory lines
We were very satisfied with the functionality that the SurgiSuite provided to our animal experiment.
I was also very pleased with the excellent customer service we were given. The process was without hassle.
I do perform many various animal surgeries and needed a bit better organizational system. I found the clip on magnifier very handy for injections into temporal veins of 2 day old pups. It did make my life much easier.