Kent Scientific Now Offers Videos for Product Setup and Use, Best Research Practices, Technology Tips and More
Posted on by Eugene Marino, Marketing Manager
At Kent Scientific, our goal is to provide the best research solutions to serve our customers, and to make them as easy and efficient to use as possible.
Because it’s often much more effective to show a process or procedure visually than to describe it verbally, we’re creating videos to provide answers to some of the most common questions we receive on our support lines. We also plan to explore topics of interest to researchers in our community from recommended animal handling, to selecting the proper technology for specific applications.
The video provides a simple, step-by-step demonstration of how to complete the initial setup of the SomnoSuite Low-Flow Anesthesia System, accompanied by diagrams and illustrations.
You’ll learn how to:
- Install the activated charcoal gas canister
- Connect the induction chamber tubing between the vaporizer and the induction chamber
- Secure the clamps to direct proper anesthesia flow
- Attach the anesthesia mask to the animal
Keep checking back—we’ll be adding more videos in the near future, on a wide range of topics including:
- Filling the SomnoSuite syringe
- The benefits of low-flow anesthesia
- Proper animal handling to improve research results
- Simplifying intubation procedures
- The significance of animal warming
- And much more!
Have an idea for a video? We’d love to hear it—please post your idea in the comments below.