- 2 magnetic fixators, 6 cm tall with 4 locking jaws)
- 1 elastomer positioner, 1 meter
- 10 wire retractors, 14 cm
- 10 retractor tips, as follows:
- 2 sharp tips, 1 mm
- 2 blunt tips, 1 mm
- 2 blunt tips, 2.5 mm
- 2 blunt tips, 5 mm
- 2 blunt tips, 7.5 mm
Directions for Use
- Retractor wires engage and lock into the fixator jaws at the desired elevation, allowing both linear and rotational adjustment over the entire length of the wire.
- One end of the wire is formed in a loop to provide grip for a gloved hand, and the other end is formed into a right angle hook that can retract on its own or lock to a range of retractor tips.
- The wires can also be reformed to create restraints or engage other lab apparatus that need to be secured in the surgical field.
- Retractor tips can be locked onto a wire for static retraction, or affixed to an elastic wire to form a dynamic retractor.