• Smallest transponder on the market for the smallest of animals • Can be re-sterilized and reused, reducing your costs • Patented technology provides data security
Micro-sized, implantable, wireless identification trasponder tags are the only way to uniquely identify an animal. Identify any animal in any group with a simple hand-held reader. Transfer the reader data to a database on a computer to track studies with animals. Kent Scientific transponder systems are suitable for weanling (21-24 days) and adult animals.
The transponders are extremely easy to use. The passive RFID transponder system is based on cutting edge research and development. It provides a number of unique performance features which are protected by nine awarded patents, with additional patents pending. These features optimize achievable read distances while minimizing transponder dimensions, providing exceptional read rates (reading speed) and unmatched system dependability. Sophisticated automatic test methods implemented by the manufacturer ensure that no code is duplicated. RFID transponders can be read irrespective of their orientation to the reader.
ID 100US Implantable Transponder with Lancet
• Designed specifically for animal identification • Individually packaged lancet with micro transponder • Lancet designed to allow real-time visualization verification during insertion • Biocompatible glass encapsulation • Pre-sterilized and ready for use
LID 573 Pocket Reader
• Smallest portable reader • Up to 1,600 readings can be stored • Time and date stamp • IRDA compliant interface and available in RS232 or USB connection
GR-250 High Performance Portable Reader
• Stores up to 3,072 readings with time/date stamp • Rugged, ergonomic design • Long reading ranges • Maximum read area • RS-232 port
LID-710 Bluetooth Reader
• Small, ergonomic reader • Single push button operation • Internally rechargeable battery • Designed for use with smartphones and tablets • Optionally store up to 200,000 ID codes
LID-575 Midrange Reader
• Store up to 5,370 ID codes • Time and date stamp readings • mini n-USB interface • Custom names feature (pick a name for each ID number and display it on the LCD) • 2-line, 16-character p. line backlit LCD • Circular antenna features expanded read range and detection area • Higher clock speed of the processor increases data transfer rate • 4x AA battery • Read range: ID-100-80 mm (3.2 in.); ID-200-100 mm (3.9 in.); ID-30-80 mm (3.2in.); ID-40-175 mm (6.9 in.)
Ordering Information: Prices effective worldwide where no exclusive representation
We are always are happy to work with you. Whether you require sole source specifications, separate quotes, or have a maximum dollar limit, we will work with you.